Q1: Which iPhone Models are compatible with ONE X2?
ONE X2 is compatible with iOS mobile devices with chips A11 or above and iOS version 10.0 or above , including iPhone SE 2, iPhone 8, 8P, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad Air(2020), iPad Pro and newer iPad models.
Q2: Which Android phones are compatible with ONE X2?
ONE X2 is compatible with Android mobile devices that meet the following capabilities, including:
- Android devices with Kirin 980 and above chips, including Huawei Mate 20, P30 or newer models.
- Android devices with Snapdragon 845 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, Xiaomi Mi 8 or newer models.
- Android devices with Exynos 9810 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note9 and newer models.
- Devices that do not meet the above requirements can possibly still use the app to control ONE X2, however, performance of some processor-intensive and AI-powered features may be sub-optimal.
- After testing, phones equipped with Qualcomm SDM765 5G chips have poor hardware decoding capabilities and are not supported for use, such as OPPO Reno 3 5G; some Nubia/RedMagic phones are not compatible, such as RedMagic 3 and Z20.
- The installation of the app requires a mobile phone with a 64-bit system, a 32-bit system does not support the installation of the app.
Q3: Which external microphones are compatible with ONE X2?
- RODE Wireless GO
- RODE Wireless GO II (Only supports Merged mode)
- RODE VideoMicro
- RODE VideoMic Pro
- XFAN D1
- SONY UWP-D21
Q4: How do I know whether my device is compatible with ONE X2?
Please check the processor model from the system settings on the phone or tablet.
If it displays a compatible processor model as shown in previous questions, that means the device is compatible with ONE X2.
If you need help with this, please click here to contact us for further support.
Q5: If my device does not meet the basic performance requirements of ONE X2, is it impossible to use ONE X2?
The camera must first be activated through the mobile app. After the camera activated, you can still control ONE X2 and shoot using the ONE X2 touch screen if your phone does not meet the performance requirements. If your phone is unable to support the Insta360 app for editing, you can still use the Insta360 Studio desktop software for editing. For details, please refer to the tutorial.
Please click here to contact us for further support.